Monday 10 October 2016

Reviewing Draft Digipak and Magazine Adverts Feedback


These are the comments made by my teacher in regards to my Draft Digipak and Magazine Adverts.  The majority of the targets simply require a few tweaks to make a better Digipak and Magazine Advert. For the most part, they make sense. The bottom one: 'Why a Chinese proverb?' is difficult to answer. I knew I wanted to include a quote on my digipak and therefore went looking for one. The quote needed to relate to my album's name and the song choice and therefore i went looking for meaningful quotes that were about vengeance. The one that i found which related extremely closely to our song choice just happened to be a Chinese proverb. Other pieces of criticism such as 'Release date must be a Friday' had surprised me, however it taught me about media conventions that had to be met (In this case Albums typically being released on a Friday). These targets will be fairly simple to complete and could be met soon. I will upload improved Draft Digipak and Magazine Adverts that meet this feedback's constructive criticisms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment