Friday 14 October 2016

Jay - Evaluation Task


Evaluation Task

Task
 
For your evaluation you are required to discuss what you have learnt from 'audience' feedback on your work. In order to do this successfully you need as much feedback as possible. 
 
This task is designed to help you acquire as much feedback as possible.
 
 

Step 1
 
Review my feedback on your work.
 
What targets do you have?


        CD Digipak
  • Remove bio on inside cover of digipak – but add credits, song writers, musicians, producers, engineers, studio
  • Incorporate idea from CD disk to my creative journey.
  • Remove the numbers.
  • Record company logo needs to be bigger
       Poster
  • Add record company logo to poster
  • The text “The Hunter” needs to be more legible.


Are any of these targets a surprise to you?

The complete removal of the short band bio I was told to remove was a surprise due to the fact it is the band’s first album so I thought it would be nice for the audience to learn a bit about the upcoming band and enable a closer connection between the band and the audience to be formed. The other targets I understand why they are targets and therefore have no queries with changing them on my CD digipak.



How will you meet these targets?

I will meet these targets through making another version of my draft and applying changes so it meets all the targets. For the target “Incorporate idea from CD disk to creative journey”, I will recall my thought processes of what gave me the idea and include images to show the journey I went on to come up with the idea.



When will you have completed these targets?


I will complete these changes straight away after receiving my targets.


What have your learnt about your own product from this activity?

That my initial ideas and creation is typically good, I just need to refine elements so it is more professional.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment