Friday 7 October 2016

Draft Digipak and Magazine Adverts - Max


IMPORTANT INFORMATION: For an unknown reason, some of the images below may NOT appear on certain browsers (Typically Google Chrome). If the images do not appear, try a different web browser. Internet Explorer usually works. 






 This was my initial Magazine Advert design. After gain feedback, I was asked to try to implement  photography into my design and from here I created a number of alternative designs that used photography in some aspect. I created four magazine adverts in total.






This is the design that I have decided to submit as my draft Magazine Advert. 

1 comment:

  1. I can clearly see that you have opted for a simplistic design and it works well. I like the maze idea and your other images are mysterious and intrigues me to what they are of. I generally like this digipak design. As for your poster, the first is my favorite (Trees) I feel that posters should be more eye catching and your poster involving trees certainly catches my eye

    ReplyDelete