Friday 7 October 2016

Draft Digipak And Magazine Advert - Rayan

Draft Digipak:
As you can see, I haven't completed the spine of the Digipak yet but I know that is something I have to complete and will work on it as soon as possible.

Draft Poster:

There are two variants of my draft magazine advert poster. One variant is with the image I have used on my Digipak cover on a black background in the same colours that I used for the Digipak cover and the second variant is with a background of a picture that I have taken and the lion head is not the same colour, instead I have inverted the colours to get that white finish on it so that it stands out on the background of the poster.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your entire digipak ! Your maze idea is brilliant and well crafted. I have no negative comments to make about your digipak, it is well put together and fits a consistent theme and color pallet so well done. I prefer your first poster as the lion image is clearer - The images on your inside cover and back cover are very mysterious and I would personally say link with the wolfs habitat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the detail in your annotation development and particularly the concept of the maze. On the draft posters, I think the contrast with the black on the white is very effective on the poster one, and creates more of an impact because it is simplistic yet bold. You used typical genre conventions well and I really like your entire digipak so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the monochrome colour scheme that you have used throughout. Allows the audience to relate the pieces of work together. The CD insert and the lion's head is used really well and is a good use of space.

    ReplyDelete