Saturday 17 December 2016

Rayan - Final Digipak and Magazine Advert Products




I have edited the lion head and also the background pictures a lot due to the fact that, if my magazine advert and Digipak did end up getting printed off on the proper material for each of these products, I would have a clear coat on top so that there is an extra shine and texture to the lion head and the background picture. The clear coat would allow the lion head and background images to stand out more and be more noticeable to the audience. I have designed these adverts and Digipak purely due to the fact that if they ended up getting printed off, I would use the proper material and use a clear coat on top for the added shine and texture.  I believe that the finer details such as thinking about the material which it would be printed off on, and the clear coat, will enable my designs to be liked by a lot of the audience and also have a professional look.

1 comment:

  1. The minimal colours work well with the representation of your band as you are continuing the look from you music video. The typography is effective as the font looks interesting and it is sized appropriately. The digipak and magazine advert look linked as parallels can be drawn between the colour scheme, the typography and the images. The products work really well and look very polished.

    ReplyDelete